Thursday, April 27, 2017

Nathan Stringer Summer Music Show on DVD!

It was almost a year ago when I told Nathan I was going to produce a local music TV series and he was going to be the host.  I could see the disappointment on his face, like, “What’s the angle here?  Because that’s not going to happen and now he’s taking my picture and shit’s getting weird!”  But I don’t just talk about doing something, I do it!  And I’m really pleased with The Nathan Stringer Summer Music Show…


Authentic Southern singer songwriters from the Greensboro musical underground - that’s what this show is all about!  Four half hours of amazing music starring Grand Ole Uproar, Bob Fleming, Taylor Bays, DC Carter, Rachel Amick, Josh Crocker, Grady Riddle, and Gavan Holden. Along with videos from Bare the Traveler, Ameriglow, Jack Carter & the Armory, and Savage Music Clique.  

Hosted by that legendary partymonster, super-sexy Nathan Stringer!  Gorgeous gals & guys and crazy classic TV commercials!  OJ Simpson vs Chevy Nova!  Bette Davis vs Aunt Bee! 



No comments:

Post a Comment